- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Santo Domingo Travel Articles
- The Loud American – A Clash of Cultures in the Dominican Republic
- The Dominican Republic sees hundreds of thousands of tourists every year, attracted by it's tropical climate and idyllic beaches. But sometimes it is the tourists themselves who provide the entertainment, as Tommy Trenchard discovers on a visit to Santo Domingo.
- My Night Out in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Nancy Bevilaqua's party days are mostly past, but she still manages to be dragged out with the lure of seeing Santo Domingo at night.
- Seeing Santo Domingo – Dominican Republic
- Jennifer Green explores the Dominican Republic's largest city.
- Santo Domingo Travel Facts
- The Basics City Name: Santo Domingo Where is it located?: Santo Domingo is located in the Dominican Republic, in the southeastern part of the island. Why do people go there?: Santo Domingo is not the safest city in the area, but then again, that’s part of its draw. From an active nightlife to the daily […]