Saricie Kuo Travel Articles
- Cape Town, Part One: At the End of Africa
- Cape Town was the starting point of Saricie Kuo's seven-week overland trip - at the end of Africa.
- The City I Run Away From – Johannesburg, South Africa
- After two visits, Saricie Kuo would not return to Johannesburg. Find out why.
- Sun City, The AfroDisney – South Africa
- Would Saricie Kuo return to this luxurious, famous and fun "city"?
- Cruising Solo on the Caribbean Sea, Part III: Curaçao – Caribbean
- Curaçao is Saricie Kuo's favorite island on this trip - historic and authentic. It's populous enough to make it feel more like a functioning country than an island resort.
- Cruising Solo on the Caribbean Sea, Part II: Aruba – Caribbean
- Saricie Kuo's time in Aruba was not what you'd describe as interesting - a reflexion of the city. Yet, it did bring him closer to his goal.
- Cruising Solo on the Caribbean Sea, Part I: Saint Kitts
- Saricie Kuo doesn't think he'll return to Saint Kitts. But, who knows?
- Back to Krakow: City of Glory – Poland, Europe
- Saricie Kuo sees more of Krakow this second time around.
- Heat Wave in Warsaw, Poland – Europe, Central Europe
- Though Saricie Kuo did hear about the ongoing heat wave in Western and Southern Europe, he did not think much about it - until he reached Warsaw.
- A Less Mysterious Country – Albania, Europe
- Even with only a few hours in Albania, Saricie Kuo no longer found this country mysterious and remote.
- You’re Still The One – Why I Love Berlin – Berlin, Germany, Europe
- After five days of travel in the Baltics, Saricie Kuo went to Berlin, in time for the Love Parade. This trip reconfirmed why Kuo considers Berlin his favorite city in the world.