Scandinavia Travel Articles
- The Last Remaining Russian Settlement on Svalbard – Norway, Europe
- Anne-Sophie Redisch wonders what the future holds for Barentsburg, the last remaining Russian settlement on Spitsbergen.
- A Lone Drive – North Cape, Norway, Scandinavia, Europe
- Anne-Sophie Redisch was on a mission: to find the quickest route to get from point A, Hammerfest, to point B, Honningsvåg.
- In The Home of the Giants – Norway, Scandinavia, Europe
- This was Jotunheimen, the home of the giants. Pete Buckley was off to climb the biggest - Galdhopiggen at 8,101 feet - is the highest mountain in Norway, indeed, in northern Europe.
- Norway without the Nutshell – Scandinavia, Europe
- Hauled across Norway is what most tourists opt for. Marilyn Goh simply refuses taking the typical route.
- Locks and Herring, Can Compensate Everything – Copenhagen, Denmark
- Deniz Gezik is impressed by everyday artistry in Denmark
- Planes, Trains and Good Times at Roskilde Festival, Denmark – Roskilde, Denmark
- Roskilde has got to be one of the best organised festivals around now, and as word of it spreads, so too will the nationalities making the pilgrimage.
- Alcohol, Lakes and Myths – Savonlinna, Finland
- Goh Lik Ling Marilyn discovers that almost every country has their own version of Romeo and Juliet.
- Summer Soul in a Frozen Land – Kuusamo, Finland
- Sally Ryhän
- Lock, Stock and Copenhagen – Copenhagen, Denmark
- Ray Leung sees hookers, eat
- Helsinki, Finland: a Prologue to Russia – Helsinki, Finland
- It is a rush for Sylvia Seschel to catch her plane, and it doesn't slow down when she reaches Finland!