- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Serbia Travel Articles
- Groundhog Day: Weather Predicting Traditions Around the World
- Sure, checking for the shadow of a groundhog to see what the weather will be like sounds weird - until you find out that some people use a frog climbing a ladder in a jar instead. BootsnAll writer Jessica Spiegel explores some of the Groundhog Day-like weather forecasting customs around the world.
- Vesna – Belgrade, Serbia, Europe
- By the end of the evening, even though Anthony Joh hadn't done a lot of sightseeing, hanging out with Vesna turned out to be one of those beauties of travel.
- Magjarska Novo Godinje – Vojvodina, Serbia, Europe
A Hungarian New Year's celebration warms the heart of chilly traveler, Neil Nolen, and others, in Vojvodinja, Serbia.