- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Sherry Ott Travel Articles
- Gift Guide: 11 Gift Ideas for Career Break Travelers
- Do you know someone planning to take a career break or gap year? Career Break guru, Sherry Ott, gives you a unique list of gift ideas that any career breakers would love. This isn't your normal travel gear list!
- Top 10 Reasons to Take a Career Break…and Travel
- If you are sitting in your cubicle daydreaming about escaping and traveling the world, then read these 10 reasons why you should put down your briefcase and pick up a backpack.
- Goats in Trees – Morocco, Africa
- Join Sherry Ott on her quest through Morocco to see goats in trees - one of the wonders of the animal kingdom.
- Land of Contrasts: India – Asia
When Sherry Ott clicked on the "purchase" button for her 5-week volunteer work in India, she wondered if she was crazy. Looking back, she laughs now.
- A Functioning Anarchy: India Traffic – Asia
- Sherry Ott takes you through the intricacies and humor of driving in India.
- Ponderings on a Bus – Morocco, Africa
- Long term travel isn't always fun. Sherry Ott takes time to reflect while on a doomed bus ride through Morocco.
- Sand in every Orifice: The Sahara – Morocco, Africa
Have you ever wanted to see what it's like to be a nomad and wander the desert on a camel? Sherry Ott describes her recent journey through the Sahara Desert where it rains sand.
- Goodbye Vietnam – Asia
- After spending a month traveling throughout Vietnam, Sherry Ott has gathered a number of unique insights into Vietnam's everyday life.
- Pee Pee Island: A Girl’s Guide to the Asian Squatty Potties
- Sherry Ott shares some hard-earned knowledge as a way of giving back.
- Travel Slogans for Bali – Bali, Indonesia, Asia
- Sherry Ott describes Bali as peaceful, quiet, simple, relaxed, with great food - and the home of the $8.00 massage.