- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Simone Cannon de Bastardo Travel Articles
- Ultralight Weight Travel and No Baggage Fees
- Packing light can be a real challenge for some travelers, but Simone Cannon de Bastardo shows you how to master this skill quickly and easily.
- Unusual Religious Rituals Around the World
- Just when you think you've seen all there is to see of global religion and culture, Simone Cannon de Bastardo shows you how far the faithful are willing to go.
- The Incredible National Parks of South America
- Most people have heard of the Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu or Torres del Paine, but did you know that South America has over 300 more spectacular national parks and nature reserves? Simone Cannon de Bastardo takes you on a tour of some of the best.
- Ten Places in South America to Escape the Northern Winter
- It may be cold and snowy in the Northern hemisphere, but in South America, the days are warm, sunny and filled with summertime outdoor activities. Simone Cannon de Bastardo shows you where to head to escape the deep-freeze.