- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Soccer Travel Articles
- A Common Love for “Footie” (As Londoners Call It)
- Traveling alone for the first time can be tough, but a Travelwriter Diane shows how a common love for soccer can bring people together.
- Eight reasons to visit South Africa during the World Cup
- People from all over the world will converge on South Africa next year for the World Cup. Even if you aren't a big soccer fan, Travis Clark thinks that it will be one of the premier travel events of 2010.
- My Brief Life as a Hibs Fan – Edinburgh, Scotland
- It's not easy being a Hibs fan. You have to wear green, jump up and down on stadium seating and worse--know all the words to the Proclaimers' songs, says Meg Robbins.
- Exploring Football in Europe
- John Guzdek and Alex went to Europe to experience football, to see how the fans, the stadiums and the experience differed from place to place.
- Kicking with the Kixx: An Evening of Indoor Soccer in Philadelphia – Philadelphia, USA
- Rob Buckman thought he knew soccer. This was something else.