South America Travel Stories Travel Articles
- The Best Way To See Peru – Peru
- Robert J. Lewis did what the guidebooks do not recommend. Not only does he live, but he gives thanks he took to the road and saw the true story of Peru.
- A Journey into the Harsh Reality of the Mines of Potosi – Potosi, Bolivia
- Surviving the Potosi Mine – Potosi, Bolivia
- Smorgasbord of History – Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Tim Lamb finds there's more to be found than just food over a dinner in Buenos Aires.
- Travels in Buses – Cartagena, Colombia
- Navimag Graduation – Magellan Straits, Chile
- Leanne Lance describes her Navimag ferry crossing as a fantastic adventure, but long enough. Read why.
- Pucon Dreaming – Pucon, Chile, South America
- Leanne Lance's plans for opening a wicked vegetarian restaurant and living a brawny mountain life in Pucon slowly turned into cerveza coloured dreams. Ah, the beauty of a dream.
- Fanny Pack Snatch – Santiago, Chile, South America
- Linda Waltgenberger recounts this true story of her 60+ friend who impulsively and bravely retrieved Linda's fanny pack with contents intact.
- If These Walls Could Talk: Iglesia de San Francisco, Witness to History – Quito, Ecuador
- Amy Robertson wonders what s
- The Magic Man – Santa Marta, Colombia
- And even if th