South Australia Travel Articles
- China. Maybe One Day #11: Christmas Down Under – Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- A summer Christmas was a new experience and Santa came through with some very useful items for a road trip around Australia.
- China. Maybe One Day #12: Aussie Road Trip – Adelaide to Perth, Australia
- During their road trip from Adeliade to Perth, Jez and his girlfriend did not use the turn signals on the car for 2700 kms.
- What Do Travellers Do All Day?: #14 – The Snow Globe of the Outback – Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- "Three-dog night" gets a whole new meaning in the realm of Pam, hostel-owner extraordinaire of Adelaide.
- The Global Haddock: 96 Hours Down Under – Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- Philip Blazdell realized why he'd never been to Au
- Crossing the Nullarbor – Western/South Australia, Australia
- David Madden can honestly say that he has never fe
- Where the Hell is Cradock? – South Australia, Australia
- The awesome scale of the nothingness in the outbac
- The Real Kangaroo – South Australia, Australia
- Not even Tim Tams can soothe Page Ettle's kids whe
- Chasing Horizons #27: Off the Rails – Continuing Down the Track
- South Australia is the driest state in the driest country on the driest continent. Fortunately for Phil, there are pubs along the way.
- Chasing Horizons #28: Stormy Mountains and a Magnificent Coast – Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- Althbough it did it's best, the weather couldn't dampen the tremendous scenery of the Grampian mountains and the Great Ocean Road in Victoria.
- Adelaide, South Australia – February 2001
- This summer is a scorcher and the focus is on doin