South Dakota Travel Articles
- Traversing the Rock Mazes – South Dakota, USA
- Shawn William Werner hikes, pontificates and muses at the Steamboat Rock Recreational Area and Rock Mazes outside Rapid City, South Dakota.
- The Rockerville Flume Trail – South Dakota, USA
- Experience a hike with Shawn William Werner on the Black Hills Flume Trail, where a massive wooden aqueduct 18 miles long that brought water to the remote town of Rockerville once stood.
- Hiking the Bob Ingersoll Mine – South Dakota, USA
- Journey with Shawn William Werner to the Bob Ingersoll mine and mill near Keystone, South Dakota in the beautiful Black Hills.
- Carrying a Big Stick on Deadwood’s Mount Roosevelt – South Dakota, USA
- High above Deadwood's brick-paved streets, a lonely memorial pays tribute to one of America's greatest presidents. Dustin D. Floyd found it to be one heck of a hike.
- Biker Heaven in America’s Heartland – Sturgis, South Dakota, USA
- Picture a scene, writes Neville Millen, with 10,00