South Island Travel Articles
- Christchurch December 2002 – Christchurch, South Island, New Zealand
- Fancy a day out with the animals? Try Orana Wildli
- Christchurch October 2002 – Christchurch, South Island, New Zealand
- Ferrymead Heritage Park is a great place to step b
- Christchurch September 2002 – Christchurch, South Island, New Zealand
- Take a wildlife cruise and catch a glimpse of one
- Little and Large Down Under #5: Time for a Nice Cup of Tea and A Sit Down
- New Zealand is packed full of interesting things to do, on land, water, and in the air. Frankly, David and Jenny are knackered!
- RTW Honeymoon #14: Christchurch, Cannibalism and Kava – Christchurch, New Zealand and Fiji
- Or...Fine Young Cannibals: Not just an 80's pop band! Sean and Kim enjoyed Fijian hospitality and kava ceremonies as part of their final stop of their RTW Honeymoon.
- What Do Travellers Do All Day?: #19 – Dropped Amongst the Sheep Shaggers – Christchurch to Dunedin, New Zealand
- The South Island is Megan's as she drives her own Miss Daisy and learns the fine art of counting sheep to stay awake.
- Taking a Bite Down Under – New Zealand
- Wasps. Waving arms. Falling apples. Swearing. Pat-
- Dolphins Dig Dylan – South Island
- Steve Bond came to Akaroa to swim with dolphins. T
- Trout Fishing at Taupo – South Island, New Zealand
- Allan Taylor offers techniques, advice and other i
- Who or what is a Nevis? The Nevis is all of your f