- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
South Korea Travel Articles
- Travel South Korea on $30 a Day
- With five-dollar meals and seven-dollar beds, South Korea can be one of Asia's cheapest destinations. Get out of Gangnam to save cash and see the traditional side of the country.
- Top 10 Destinations for Indie Travelers in 2013
- In anticipation of its announcement of the Top Indie Travel Destinations for 2015 on Tuesday, January 6, BootsnAll takes a look back to its Top 10 Destinations for 2013.
- Why South Korea Makes the Perfect Winter Getaway for 2013
- Embrace the colder months in the super-modern country preparing to be the host of the next winter Olympics. South Korea may not yet be recognized as a top winter destination, but writer and expat Natalie Lyall-Grant explains why it should be - and will be - over the next few years.
- Dumpling Impulse: Discovering Mandut Guk in Seoul
- Following her traveler's instincts, Nancy Penrose was rewarded with a memorable and delicious dumpling soup at a restaurant in Seoul.
- 5 Off the Beaten Track Spots to See in South Korea
- For such a tiny country, South Korea has a wealth of beautiful and bizarre attractions. Anna Corbett looks at five places off the beaten track to explore in the Land of the Morning Calm.
- A Not-So-Calm Day in South Korea
- Rashaad Jorden thought hiking in Bukhansan National Park just outside Seoul would be relaxing - until he realized what he was doing.
- DMZ: somewhere on the 38th parallel
- Follow Vanessa Demundo to the 38th parallel somewhere on the line between North and South Korea where the legacy of World War II can still be witnessed today.
- Eating in Korea: A Layman’s Guide to Dishes You Must Try
- South Korea is known for some excellent food that seems exotic and intimidating at first. Jon Wick is living there and here he offers expert advice on things you must try and how to go about it.
- Hopes of Unification at the DMZ – North Korea, Asia
- The DMZ not only tragically split a country, Jon W. Wick, learns the Korean families torn apart by it are the real tragedy.
- Teaching English in South Korea: How to get started
- South Korea is one of the more popular destinations for teaching abroad. Laura-Claire Corson has gone through the process and here she shares her expert advice on how to get started.