- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
South Korea Travel Stories Travel Articles
- My Bike is Broken: Losing it in Gyeongju – Gyeongju, South Korea
- Kevin O'Shea wanted something different than his u
- Seoul Man: 12 Months in Korea – #11: Office Space – South Korea
- Conor Purcell left the twilight zone of the Korean classroom for the altogether more civilised office space. He should have known better.
- A Hike in Korea – Bukansan National Park, Korea
- Kevin O'Shea thought a hike would be a great way t
- Seoul Man: 12 Months in Korea – #10: Anarchy in the R.O.K – South Korea
- More shocking to Conor Purcell than the car accident he was in, or the rape he witnessed, was the Korean reaction both these events.
- Seoul Man: 12 Months in Korea – #9: Last Exit to Bucheon – South Korea
- Conor's dismissal from the English school was a blessing in disguise and he offers his advice to incoming ESL teachers to avoid some of the traps he found.
- Seoul Man: 12 Months in Korea – #8: Provincialism – South Korea
- Anti-American sentiment may be high in Korea at the moment, but Conor doesn't think that should put anyone off from coming over to teach.
- Seoul Man: 12 Months in Korea – #6: Dynamic Korea? – South Korea
- Korea would like to be portrayed as a dynamic, progressive country. Judging by their television content, Conor thinks they need to just grow up.
- Seoul Man: 12 Months in Korea – #5: How to Survive Korea – South Korea
- Following Conor's pointers on staying sane will help get you through your Korean adventure in one piece.
- Seoul Man: 12 Months in Korea – #4: The Business of Knowledge – South Korea
- Conor's take on the English teaching system in Korea is that it is being sabotaged at the most basic level.
- Seoul Man: 12 Months in Korea – #2: Korean Logic – South Korea
- From what Conor has seen in his first few months in Seoul, 'logic' and 'Korea' are not two words frequently used in the same sentence.