Southern Europe Travel Articles
- Tour of Duty: An art pilgrimage in southern Europe #9: Bio – Europe
- Neville and his partner Rhondda leave Australia for Europe to ponder the art of art, and the art of travel.
- Tour of Duty: An art pilgrimage in southern Europe #5: Seductive Seville and Tranquil Tavira – Spain and Portugal
- In two countries where the art is the city, it is easy to get carried away with walking, wining and dining, in the relaxed, safe outdoors and the history still vibrant and alive today.
- Tour of Duty: An art pilgrimage in southern Europe #4: Tapas on Heaven\’s Door – Madrid and Toledo, Spain
- In Madrid you spend much time admiring the past through the doors of cafes and bars, while consuming volumes of ale and plates of weird tapas almost to rival the delights of Bosch's weird paintings.
- Tour of Duty: An art pilgrimage in southern Europe #3: Moving with the Moderniste in Barcelona – Barcelona, Spain
- Full of life and street-wise tenacity, Barcelona is a brash city that is as New York is to America, minus the skyscrapers.