Spain Travel Articles
- Basque Case: Separation Anxiety in the Pyrenees
- Taking part in a local celebration can be a great adventure, and in Basque it can even be dangerous, John M. Edwards nearly found out.
- Seductive Seville and Tranquil Tavira – Spain & Portugal
- In two countries where the art is the city, it is easy to get carried away with walking, wining and dining, in the relaxed, safe outdoors and the history.
- Chasing Quijote – Consuegra, Spain
- A wannabe Don and Sancho (Tyrel Nelson and Lindsey) spend an afternoon exploring Consuegra, Spain.
- An Unexpected Stop in Extremadura – Spain, Europe
- Tyrel Nelson's nighttime train ride is abruptly halted in central Spain.
- Pilgrimages with a Small “p” – Europe
- Babette Gallard and her partner had a mid-life crisis that culminated in their decision to ride two horses along 1,600 kilometers of the St. James Way from France to Spain.
- Madrid Musts Before Age Fifty – Spain, Europe
Huw Griffiths would return to Madrid in a quickening heartbeat to experience again three alternatives to the Gran Palacios and El Prado Museum.
- Barcelona by Night – Spain, Europe
- Aaron Smith, a jetset vagabond, gets roped into working the bar of a friend's night club. He doesn't speak a word of Spanish, but is accepted as the loco Australiano.
- Bullfights or Shakira – Spain, Europe
Immerse yourself into Spanish culture by attending a bullfight in Madrid. Christopher Cook provides information on how to do that.
- Along The Templar Trail – Middle East, Europe
- Brandon Wilson gives us chapter one of his Along The Templar Trail, due out in January, 2008.
- Chasing a Spanish Songbird – Valladolid, Spain, Europe
- The arrival of a lady singer, Isabel Pantoja, makes the city of Valladolid the focal point of Spanish media, notes Terje Raa