- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
St. Lucia Travel Articles
- St. Lucia Travel Facts
- The Basics Country: St. Lucia Where is it?: Caribbean, island between the Caribbean Sea and North Atlantic Ocean, north of Trinidad and Tobago Why do people go here?: If you can get past the packaged tours and sunset drinking that goes with it, St. Lucia has a lot to offer between its beautiful sandy beaches […]
- It’s OK to Travel with a Bathrobe #12: Christmas Eve in St. Lucia – St. Lucia
- An unusual, but unforgettable Christmas that included waveboarding, ocean swimming, Sandals Resort and a missing key.
- It’s OK to Travel with a Bathrobe #13: Push to Flush – St. Lucia
- Working on a yacht is actually work. However, Carmen's boss seemed to think he was doing her a favour. He wasn't her boss for long.
- It’s OK to Travel with a Bathrobe #10: Dreams are just Dreams – St. Lucia
- Carmen suggests that our dreams should have more concrete labels like "Ideas" or "Projects" if we want to make them real.
- It’s OK to Travel with a Bathrobe #11: Friday Night Jump Out – St. Lucia
- Carmen gives you the lowdown on where to spend your Friday nights on St. Lucia. Just watch out for dance partners that seem to have extra hands coming out from everywhere.