- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Stephanie Yoder Travel Articles
- China for the Independent Traveler
- China is an amazing country- but many traveler's find it intimidating. Here's your guide to backpacking in China- and why it's easier than you think.
- Lessons from Around the World: 11 Skills to Learn on Your RTW Trip
- One of the benefits of long term travel is the ability to spend several days, or even weeks, immersing yourself in a new skill. Here are some suggestions on places where you can learn to do everything from surfing to French cooking.
- 12 Reasons Why Southeast Asia is the Best Place in the World for Backpackers
- Forget Western Europe, Australia or Latin America. Stephanie Yoder explains why Southeast Asia is still the king of backpacker destinations.
- Ten Places You Can Drink Like Your Favorite Writer
- Ever wanted to drink like Hemingway? Stephanie Yoder lists some of the most literary bars in the world, and gives cocktail recommendations so you can drink like your favorite author.