student Travel Articles
- In Search of Savages – Gamo-Gofa, Ethiopia
- Outside Gamo-Gafa, K searches for members of the Mursi tribe, despite their rep
for being, well, a bit mean.
- 48 Hours on Another Planet (1 of 2) – Alpha Farm, Deadwood
- Even a jaded New Yorker like Sarah Greenbaum finds much at a communal farm in
rural Oregon. Alpha and its people weather time and trouble, and keep going.
- Baker City, Sumpter, Halfway – Rural Oregon Travel Guide …
- In her first entry Sarah Greenbaum crosses the Cascades into Eastern Oregon,
where little-visited but friendly towns await.
- Local Services – Ashland & Medford – Southern Oregon Travel Guide …
- Newsletter. Sign up for any or all of BootsnAll's newsletters. Why should you
sign-up? Newsletter Sign-Up (enter your e-mail) ...
- Tillamook – Tillamook County – Rural Oregon Travel Guide
- Head up the coast, or just west from Portland, to visit the cheesiest town in Oregon.
- Coffee Shops – Ashland – Southern Oregon Travel Guide
- From roadside coffee huts to sit-down hangouts, coffee consumption is a passionate
pastime in Ashland.
- Columbia River Gorge & Hood River – Rural Oregon Travel Guide
- From amazing microbrews to more waterfalls than you have film in your camera, a
drive through the Columbia River Gorge is mandatory, says Sarah Greenbaum.
- Accommodation – Places to Stay – Ashland – Southern Oregon Travel
- From bargain to luxury, Ashland can accommodate you.
- Excursions & Things to Do – Ashland & Medford – Southern Oregon
- Indoors and outdoors, get out and about in Southern Oregon.
- Highway 99E: Aurora & Oregon City
- Just off the interstate is Oregon almost like it was when the first settlers came
in the 1800s.