student Travel Articles
- McKenzie Highway – Lane County, Western Oregon
- Winding with the McKenzie River through Lane County, a drive down this highway
proves that it's the journey, not the destination that matters.
- Grants Pass, Wolf Creek, Sunny Valley, Jacksonville – Josephine …
- Near the California line, go west from Medford for what these small towns offer:
history, calm, few people, but good hospitality.
- Mount Hood Highway, U.S. 26 – Clackamas & Multnomah Counties …
- Take the long road to the tallest mountain, eat the best pizza this side of NYC,
and stop in a place so Boring they had to make it the name.
- Hot Days in the Oregon Caves – Ashland to Kerby to Selma …
- Nice though the drive and coffee are, the day is hot and Scott Churchill finds
no reason to return aboveground.
- Restaurants & Eateries – Ashland
- For a small town, Ashland caters sublimely to large appetites, touchy palates,
and wallets of all sizes.