- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Switzerland Travel Articles
- Million Dollar Views for Less: Four Ways to Visit Switzerland on a Budget
- When you think of Switzerland a few things might come to mind, including the high cost of visiting. Switzerland is certainly not a cheap destination, but don't cross it of your list just yet. Here are a few ways to check out the country's "million dollar views" on a smaller budget.
- Free-Falling in the Swiss Alps – Interlaken, Switzerland
- People come to Europe from all over the world to see cathedrals, castles, and beautiful architecture, but what about those who are looking for some adventure? Jessica Festa tells us about the Canyon Jump, an amazing thrill in Interlaken, Switzerland, that will allow you to experience the country by free-falling through the Swiss Alps.
- Seven Culinary Experiences Not to Miss in Switzerland
- Foodies may search wide and far for the perfect culinary excursions, but when they travel to Switzerland, they'll find plenty of gastronomic delights. Whether travelers are on the hunt for wine, chocolate, cheese or other local specialties, JoAnna Haugen provides insight into what makes Swiss food special and where visitors to the country can find the perfect foodie experience.
- Seeking Fairytale Enchantments in Luzern’s Mt. Pilatus and Entlebuch – Switzerland
- Roy A. Barnes experienced a "storybook" miracle exploring some mountainous regions in the Canton of Luzern.
- Savoring Zurich’s Old & New, Top & Bottom – Switzerland
- Roy A. Barnes associated Zurich with one thing: finance. That is, until he visited the city and found the makings of a really unique place in Europe.
- Jeans and Sneakers at 12,000 feet
- Hanging from a single pipe at 12,000 feet above the Alps is just the beginning... Join Wynne Crombie for a trip to the highest train station in Europe.
- Zurich – What Time Is It?
- Everyone views things differently when visiting a new city. Debra Dosch finds this out in style while visiting Zurich, Switzerland.
- On Time in Swizerland – Europe
- Vasudev Murthy found Switzerland precise, correct, clean, its currency surprisingly colourful, unlike the people and place.
- Zurich: Chocolate, Culture and Cheese – Switzerland, Europe
Erica Johansson discovers that Zurich has a lot to offer and that the Swiss stereotypes are all true.
- Café de Paris: A Geneva Institution – Geneva, Switzerland, Europe
- Anne-Sophie Redisch, normally of a more vegetarian persuasion, devours blood-dripping entrecote – the only item on the menu at Café de Paris.