- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Sylvia Seschel Travel Articles
- Seychelles: It’s Not the Caribbean!
- Do you want to get away to something other than the Caribbean? Sylvia Seschel says the Seychelles is the ticket.
- Mauritius: An Exquisite Land in Paradise
- Mauritius. This paradise in the Indian Ocean is just teasing visitors with their sandy beaches, turqois water, cities and towns waiting to be explored. Sylvia Seschel shows us the highlights.I want to visit again!
- Ottawa: It’s Tulip Time!
- She's travelled and explored other countries and their capitals. Sylvia Seschel is embarrassed to say it took her this long to explore the beauty and all that it has to offer: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
- Celebrity Summit Cruise – Caribbean
- Sylvia Seschel is your eyes and ears for this Celebrity Caribbean Cruise.
- Before Tourism – El Salvador, Central America
"Why would you want to go to El Salvador? Isn't there a war going on?" Ah, Sylvia Seschel thinks she's beaten the onslaught of possible hoards of tourists.
- Walking Tour of Toronto – Ontario, Canada
Sylvia Seschel walks Toronto and makes some good finds.
- Uncovering Some History in Toronto – Ontario, Canada
- Ah Toronto, so much to see, from skyscrapers to historical buildings. Sylvia Seschel thinks it's a city worth a visit - or two.
- Cruising, Part 4: Castries – Caribbean
- Sylvia Seschel got away from the hustle and bustle of the shops and discovered that Castries has a number of historic buildings and quiet areas.
- Cruising, Part 5: Philipsburg, A Quick Walk About – Caribbean
- Sylvia Seschel had little time in St Maarten, but she managed to get a feel of the place.
- Cruising, Part 3: Antigua, Three Times a Charm – Caribbean
- Sylvia Seschel can see herself living in Antigua, exploring one beach a day.