Sylvia Seschel Travel Articles
- Cruising, Part 2: Tortola,The Island For Me – Caribbean
- Tortola is Sylvia Seschel's island in the Caribbean and her kind of weather.
- Cruising, Part I: Life on Costa Atlantica – Caribbean
- Sylvia Seschel finds a cruise is an easy and fun way to explore the islands - a home away from home,
- Escape to Panama – Panama, Central America
- Sylvia Seschel hired Jamie for her short stay in Panama City. She saw sights many tourists don't see, making good use of her time.
- Walking the Streets of Paris – Paris, France
- Sylvia Seschel can g
- To Russia With Curiosity Part 3: Moscow: More than just a Capital – Moscow, Russia
- Sylvia Seschel goes to the city that was the heart and soul of communism behind the Iron Curtain.
- To Russia With Curiosity Part 2: Volga: Riverboat Experience – Volga, Russia
- Sylvia Seschel enjoys the float down the Volga river, stopping at a few villages and enjoying Canada Day!
- To Russia With Curiosity Part 1: St. Petersburg: Patience is a Virtue – St. Petersburg, Russia
- After spending all day in queues, Sylvia Seschel decides she didn't come to Russia to wait in line!
- Helsinki, Finland: a Prologue to Russia – Helsinki, Finland
- It is a rush for Sylvia Seschel to catch her plane, and it doesn't slow down when she reaches Finland!
- Buenos Aires: the calm before the riot – Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Sylvia Seschel could not have timed her visit any better, just two days before the economic riots. However, that won't stop her from coming back to beautiful Buenos Aires.
- A Trip of Lasting Memories – Shanghai, China
- The Great Wall of China and Tiananmen Square were