Terje Raa Travel Articles
- Chasing a Spanish Songbird – Valladolid, Spain, Europe
- The arrival of a lady singer, Isabel Pantoja, makes the city of Valladolid the focal point of Spanish media, notes Terje Raa
- On Aegean Waves – Ermoupolis, Syros, Greece, Europe
- Ermoupolis - once famous for its buildings, wealth and cultural life - counts on the Aegean Sea for its own renaissance, writes Terje Raa.
- Spanish Meditations – Cadiz, Spain, Europe
- They have a passion for words in Cádiz, says Terje Raa, resulting in elegant and prize-winning satire.
- Lisbon by the Riverside – Lisbon, Portugal, Europe
- Terje Raa heard rumors that Henry the Navigator would soon step down from the Discoveries Monument in Lisbon.
- A Connection in Porto – Portugal, Europe
- Terje Raa learns that there is a beauty contest for bridges in Porto - Six Bridges Tour - always won by Ponte Luis I, an old double-bridge.
- A Handful of Spanish Towns – Elche, Orihuela, Murcia, Cartagena and Alicante, Spain
- By selecting Spanish towns carefully, you may be in for a surprise when summing up your experiences.
- Queen of Madrid – Madrid, Spain
- The Queen of Madrid smiles no royal smile and causes no clapping or cheering.
- Spain’s Scary Corner – Ronda, Spain
- Take care the bulls of Ronda do not push you down Tajo de Ronda, a 98-meter deep gorge.
- Malaga’s Green Carpet – Malaga, Spain
- Malaga is a synthesis of polluting cars and flourishing gardens.
- In the Alleys of Alicante – Alicante, Spain
- Alicante's old heart, El Barrio, needs surgery from time to time.