- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Texas Travel Articles
- Seven Things to Do in Galveston, Texas
- Galveston is a city on Galveston Island, off the Texas Gulf Coast. Although overshadowed by Houston, Galveston remains an important point of entry for almost all the cruise ships with ports of call in Texas. Plus many Houstonians have beach houses in Galveston and grab any chance for a weekend on the beach. Here are some of the top things to do in Galveston.
- If You Don’t Know You’re In Texas, You Will Now! – Arlington, Texas
- Roy Barnes experienced Texas Rangers baseball, and realized just how proud the locals are of being Texans.
- Top Reasons to Visit Texas’ Rio Grande Valley Next Winter
- Don't think of the Grand Canyon when you visit the Rio Grande Valley in Texas. The valley may be smaller, but it's a great winter escape where you can hit the desert and the beach in the same day. Join Karen on her roadtrip to the Valley where the wildlife, history and Tex-Mex food are sure to please.
- Linda Blair Talks About Travel With A Purpose (One-On-One Interview) – Irving, Texas
- The Exorcist star Linda Blair is interviewed by Bootsnall contributor
Roy A. Barnes about travel in general plus her charitable foundation
for dogs in which travelers may opt to volunteer for.
- Mardi Gras from Both Sides of the Throw – Galveston, Texas
- Roy A. Barnes got to experience both sides of Mardi Gras along the Texas Gulf Coast as he not only threw beads to spectators on Valentine's Day, but he also caught them later on that evening at Texas' largest annual celebration.
- Top 5 Attractions at Moody Gardens – Galveston, Texas, USA
Roy A. Barnes explored Houston area's second biggest attraction. He recommends five not to miss activities when visiting this Texas Gulf Coast venue.
- Five Hotels Under 250 Dollars In Places You Actually Want To Go – USA, Europe
- As money becomes tighter in this shrinking economy, it's nice to know
there are places out there offering stylish and unique accommodations
that won't break the bank. Jennifer Knoepfle offers five great options
when planning your next destination.
- Footsteps from the Alamo: The Menger Hotel – San Antonio, Texas, USA
- Charles Gillis found a hotel built on the edge of the famous battle of the Alamo that has itself become part of the historical landscape.
- An Artist Oasis: Salado, Texas – Salado, Texas, USA
- Charles Gillis insists
- Semper Fideles: Always Faithful – Fredericksburg, Texas
- Katherine Friesenhahn