Tibet Travel Stories Travel Articles
- Yak Butter Tea – Tidrum, Tibet
- While "hot" and "cold"
- The Brad Pitt Effect
- One horse towns, feudal economies and mountain sic
- Straight into Another World – Tibet
- Christopher Wood wondered if Ganden monastery was
- Searching for Something #18: The Roof of the World- Tibet
- The ubiquitous police presence in Tibet has Tutti glad the cops can't read English, but where they are suspicious, the Tibetans are welcoming.
- Searching for Something #19: Seven Days in Tibet – Tibet
- Going from Lhasa to Everest has no shortage of interesting monks and monasteries, and Tutti's favorite: the 10,000 images of the Gyantse Kumbum.
- Vultures and Voyeurs: A Tibetan Sky Burial – Tibet
- Kelly Sobczak's tale contains one dead guy, two me
- Paul Kan’s Asia Journal #17: July 5-17, Nepal & Tibet, Part I – Nepal and Tibet
- Arriving shortly after the royal family massacre, it's only after passing an effigy that Paul feels a sense of danger.
- Paul Kan’s Asia Journal #19: July 5-17, Nepal & Tibet, Part III – Nepal and Tibet
- The most interesting monasteries are outside Lhasa, just beware the yak butter.
- Paul Kan’s Asia Journal #18: July 5-17, Nepal & Tibet, Part II – Nepal and Tibet
- The monastery seems to have given way to the marketplace, even around the mighty Potala.
- Evening Prayers in Lhasa
- Observing the evening ritual of the monks in Jokha