- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Tikal Travel Articles
- The Road to Panama – Central America
Driving to the end of the Pan American Highway requires patience, and can involve thousands of vicious speed bumps. Still, Carl Boyer experienced plenty of rewards.
- Who Would Know Guatemala Has So Much To Offer – Guatemala, Central America
- Most people would not choose Guatemala as their first choice of countries to see in Central America. Lee S. Abbamonte thinks it is one of the most interesting and diverse places, in fact, he went back
- The Town of Powdered Paint – Guatemala, Central America
- Nick Leonard searched and found an authentic Guatemalan experience.