- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Tom Shuttleworth Travel Articles
- 10 Things You Should Know About Round The World Tickets
- Putting together round the world tickets can leave even the experienced traveler on the verge of tears. Tom Shuttleworth tells us what we need to know before we start planning that trip of a lifetime.
- How To Prevent Hawkers and Touts From Spoiling Your Travels
- Hawkers, touts and tuk-tuk drivers. In some parts of the world, legions of them await, ready to haggle travelers into submission. Tom Shuttleworth loads up on patience and heads out to pave the way for smoother travels.
- Driving in Japan – a fool’s endeavor?
- Driving overseas can be a daunting task at the best of times. Throw in one of the worlds largest urban landscapes and you've got one nervous driver. Tom Shuttleworth bares white knuckles to help guide us out of Tokyo.
- Finding Your Seoul In Shinjuku – Tokyo, Japan.
- Slip through the crowds and salubrious signs of Shinjuku for an alternative look at this bold and brash area of Tokyo. The only problem is finding your way out of one the world's busiest train stations. Tom Shuttleworth found out how.