Tourist Travel Articles
- Grants Pass, Wolf Creek, Sunny Valley, Jacksonville – Josephine …
- Near the California line, go west from Medford for what these small towns offer:
history, calm, few people, but good hospitality.
- Mount Hood Highway, U.S. 26 – Clackamas & Multnomah Counties …
- Take the long road to the tallest mountain, eat the best pizza this side of NYC,
and stop in a place so Boring they had to make it the name.
- Restaurants & Eateries – Ashland
- For a small town, Ashland caters sublimely to large appetites, touchy palates,
and wallets of all sizes.
- April 1999 – Paris, France
- Newsletter. Go ahead, sign up for the BootsnAll bi-monthly newsletter.
It's entertainment and helps you keep up with what's going on around the world. ...
- Makgadikgadi Pans National Park & Adjoining Salt Pans, Botswana …
- Once a superlake, the Makgadikgadi Pans now comprise perennial pools that attract
waterbuck, bushbuck and resident hippos.
- Linyanti Wildlife Reserve, Botswana
- The Linyanti Reserve is highly populated with animals particularly in the dry
winter months when elephants concentrate in enormous numbers at the rivers and ...
- Central Kalahari Game Reserve, Botswana
- The Central Kalahari Game Reserve (CKGR) is the largest game reserve in the world,
and has until recently been closed to the public.
- Chobe Game Reserve, Botswana – Africa Game Reserves Travel Guide …
- Both hippo's and elephants epitomise this park more than any other animals.
It is estimated that there are between 45000 and 90000 elephants in this area.
- The Buddha’s Striptease
- The Buddha's Striptease: Naked in Oz Tour 2001. Todd Traynor's travelogue about
letting go of the A-type tendancies that make him attach high importance to ...
- Places to Stay – Eugene, Oregon Travel Guide
- Online travel guide to Eugene, Oregon. From B&B's to hostels to hotels to camping,
where to stay in Eugene.