- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Train Travel Travel Articles
- Get On Board With an Australia Rail Pass
- With an Australia rail pass enjoy flexible travel across this vast continent known for a wide range of beautiful settings and attractions. From the Great Barrier Reef in Cairns, to Ayres Rock in the Outback, an Australia rail pass is the perfect accessory to savour the journey just as much as the destination. Begin in the city of your choice and map out a route to include all the favourites.
- See America by Train
- Homer Simpson's favourite means of transport is explored by travel writer John Pitt, including some of the best train journeys.
- Jeans and Sneakers at 12,000 feet
- Hanging from a single pipe at 12,000 feet above the Alps is just the beginning... Join Wynne Crombie for a trip to the highest train station in Europe.
- Why borrowed slippers, eunuchs and video cameras make for an interesting train ride in India
- Vanessa Martin Randin & her husband decided to take the train from Goa to Udipi on a recent trip to India, & returned with some great stories - for less than the cost of a cup of coffee in some countries.
- Simple Ideas for an Extraordinary Vacation
- A vacation need not be the same every year. Jasmine Ho outlines some simple ideas for an extraordinary vacation.