Travel Writing Travel Articles
- Shah Jahan, Akbar the Great et moi
- Phillip becomes rich, gets a chauffeur, leaves Delhi and begins to arrive in India
- Eight Inspirational Spots to Write Your Travel Journal
- Writing a journal during your trip is rewarding, but sometimes a challenge. Lucy Corne points out 8 of the best places to put pen to paper while on the road.
- Rolf Potts Answers Your Travel Questions
- Travel author Rolf Potts answers 12 questions submitted to him from our members.
- Emma Beyn – Author Biography
- The Premier site for travelling and travel information. Author bio/profile for
BootsnAll photojournalist Emma Beyn.
- Book Review: The Last Flight of the Scarlet Macaw by Bruce Barcott – Belize, Central America
- Not much has been written about Belize. Mary Keener found this book not only welcomed, needed and informative, but also spellbinding.
- Book Review: Travelers’ Tales China, edited by Sean O’Reilly, James O’Reilly and Larry Habegger – Asia
- Mary Keener reviews a book on China that draws you into its culture and people - one story at a time.
- Book Review: Crafting the Travel Guidebook: How to Write, Publish & Sell Your Travel Book by Barbara Hudgins
- Norm Goldman reviews a travel guidebook - the writing, publishing and selling of your travel book.
- A Soldier’s Work – Mexico
- Richard Arghiris reflects on his mission to update the Rough Guide to Mexico.
- Book Review: cool creatures, hot planet: exploring the seven continents by Marty Essen – Around the World
- Marty Essen's seven-continent exploration to find wildlife will make you laugh, chuckle, become sad, upset and frustrated - right along with him.