- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
travels in china Travel Articles
- Tunxi – My Aim Is True – China
- Falling in love with rural China, Bill Pfeffer discovers unexpected pleasures, dramatic scenery, and a simple way of life.
- Xian – Honor Thy Father
- Xian is more than just the Terra Cotta Warriors, a place where Bill Pfeffer will always remember the new friends he met and the best friend he lost.
- Nanjing – Stuck Inside of Nanjing With The Mobile Blues Again
- Big city Nanjing provided a delightful stop, as Bill Pfeffer tracks his way through the small town of Suzhou and the canals of Tongli.
- Hong Kong – Incense and Bird’s Nest
- Skeptical at first, Bill Pfeffer continued to peel off the layers of Hong Kong, and was pleasantly surprised with what he found.
- Guangzhou – Bullet The Yellow Sky
- Although stories of pollution in China are well publicized, Bill Pfeffer was unprepared for what he found in Guangzhou.
- Huangzhou – For All The Tea in China
- Continuing on their overland passage through China, Bill and Marge Pfeffer discover hidden pleasures in the West Lake of Huangzhou.