- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
trekking Travel Articles
- Fuzzy Hats and Mountain Climbing – Mt. Ngungun, Brisbane, Queensland
It was not the tallest mountain Kristin Repsher had ever climbed (at 250 meters high), but it definitely was the most enjoyable - for several reasons.
- Trekking in the Jungles of Northern Colombia – Colombia, South America
- Naithin Rogers books a trek to the the Lost City in spite of government warnings against such a trip. Read what happens to him in this dangerous, life-threatening area.
- From Moshi to Uhuru Peak – Mt. Kilimanjaro, Tanzania, Africa
- Lee Abbamonte asked why he and many others spend so much to try something completely out of the ordinary. Could he do it? He found many answers, but he'll treasure one the most.
- Climbing Mt. Fuji – Mt. Fuji, Japan, Asia
- Revered for its beauty and symmetry, Mt Fuji attracts thousands of climbers each year. John Kung proves that although grandparents and kids alike hike up this mountain, it doesn't mean it's e
- The Wondering Sailor – Mt. Everest, Kathmandu, Nepal, Asia
- Ian Wallace climbed Mt. Everest. When he got to the top, he writes, "Mt. Everest - in all its glory! What a joke!"
- Book Review: Hike your own Hike
- Francis Tapon is a public speaker, consultant and life coach. He is donating 50% of his book royalty to the Appalachian Trail, the Pacific Crest Trail and the Continental Divide.