- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Uganda Travel Articles
- Big Brother’s African Brother #12: Kampala to Jinja, Uganda
- The trucks are no longer running in parallel as one group sets off for the gorilla trek and the other onto Jinja. The group are recovering from their 'bad taste' party and are rather subdued.
- Big Brother’s African Brother #13: Jinja/Bujagali Falls, Uganda
- All the group are sleeping soundly by the edge of Bujagali Falls, while Tom and Penny watch the sunrise in the mist above the rapids.
- Big Brother’s African Brother #10: Kampala, Uganda
- Most of the group leave on an excursion to the Chimpanzee Sanctuary but a splinter group decides to explore Kampala.
- Big Brother’s African Brother #11: Kampala, Uganda
- The group are in disarray due to the news about the gorilla permits and three members have to travel separately in order to do the gorilla trek.
- Big Brother’s African Brother #9: Eldoret, Kenya to Kampala, Uganda
- Crossing the border into Uganda is fairly painless and Penny feels this is more of the Africa she has come to see.