Vacations Travel Articles
- Surfing the 49<sup>th</sup> Parallel – Tofino, British Columbia …
- John Cooper found the scenery stunning, and the unspoilt waves well worth the trip.
He has listed some of his favorite surf spots.
- 10000 feet and Smoking – a Flight on Cubana Airways – Cuba
- Aaron O'Sullivan is really afraid of flying. Imagine his reaction as he flys with an airline with the worst safety record in the entire industry.
- In Search of Savages – Gamo-Gofa, Ethiopia
- Outside Gamo-Gafa, K searches for members of the Mursi tribe, despite their rep
for being, well, a bit mean.
- 48 Hours on Another Planet (1 of 2) – Alpha Farm, Deadwood
- Even a jaded New Yorker like Sarah Greenbaum finds much at a communal farm in
rural Oregon. Alpha and its people weather time and trouble, and keep going.
- The Buddha’s Striptease #9: Perth to Adelaide
- The Buddha's Striptease: Naked in Oz Tour 2001. Todd Traynor's travelogue about
letting go of the A-type tendancies that make him attach high importance to ...
- Baker City, Sumpter, Halfway – Rural Oregon Travel Guide …
- In her first entry Sarah Greenbaum crosses the Cascades into Eastern Oregon,
where little-visited but friendly towns await.
- Local Services – Ashland & Medford – Southern Oregon Travel Guide …
- Newsletter. Sign up for any or all of BootsnAll's newsletters. Why should you
sign-up? Newsletter Sign-Up (enter your e-mail) ...
- Bars and Dance Clubs – Eugene, Oregon Travel Guide
- Online travel guide to Eugene, Oregon. Tank up and get down with Eugene's online
guide to local bars and dance clubs.
- Tillamook – Tillamook County – Rural Oregon Travel Guide
- Head up the coast, or just west from Portland, to visit the cheesiest town in Oregon.
- Oregon Shakespeare Festival – Ashland – Southern Oregon Travel
- A visit to Ashland would be incomplete without seeing a performance at the
world-renown Oregon Shakespeare Festival.