Vacations Travel Articles
- Oregon Shakespeare Festival – Ashland – Southern Oregon Travel
- A visit to Ashland would be incomplete without seeing a performance at the
world-renown Oregon Shakespeare Festival.
- Coffee Shops – Ashland – Southern Oregon Travel Guide
- From roadside coffee huts to sit-down hangouts, coffee consumption is a passionate
pastime in Ashland.
- Accommodation – Places to Stay – Ashland – Southern Oregon Travel
- From bargain to luxury, Ashland can accommodate you.
- Columbia River Gorge & Hood River – Rural Oregon Travel Guide
- From amazing microbrews to more waterfalls than you have film in your camera, a
drive through the Columbia River Gorge is mandatory, says Sarah Greenbaum.
- Excursions & Things to Do – Ashland & Medford – Southern Oregon
- Indoors and outdoors, get out and about in Southern Oregon.
- Highway 99E: Aurora & Oregon City
- Just off the interstate is Oregon almost like it was when the first settlers came
in the 1800s.
- McKenzie Highway – Lane County, Western Oregon
- Winding with the McKenzie River through Lane County, a drive down this highway
proves that it's the journey, not the destination that matters.
- Grants Pass, Wolf Creek, Sunny Valley, Jacksonville – Josephine …
- Near the California line, go west from Medford for what these small towns offer:
history, calm, few people, but good hospitality.
- Mount Hood Highway, U.S. 26 – Clackamas & Multnomah Counties …
- Take the long road to the tallest mountain, eat the best pizza this side of NYC,
and stop in a place so Boring they had to make it the name.
- Hot Days in the Oregon Caves – Ashland to Kerby to Selma …
- Nice though the drive and coffee are, the day is hot and Scott Churchill finds
no reason to return aboveground.