Vacations Travel Articles
- April 1999 – Paris, France
- Newsletter. Go ahead, sign up for the BootsnAll bi-monthly newsletter.
It's entertainment and helps you keep up with what's going on around the world. ...
- Makgadikgadi Pans National Park & Adjoining Salt Pans, Botswana …
- Once a superlake, the Makgadikgadi Pans now comprise perennial pools that attract
waterbuck, bushbuck and resident hippos.
- Linyanti Wildlife Reserve, Botswana
- The Linyanti Reserve is highly populated with animals particularly in the dry
winter months when elephants concentrate in enormous numbers at the rivers and ...
- Central Kalahari Game Reserve, Botswana
- The Central Kalahari Game Reserve (CKGR) is the largest game reserve in the world,
and has until recently been closed to the public.
- Chobe Game Reserve, Botswana – Africa Game Reserves Travel Guide …
- Both hippo's and elephants epitomise this park more than any other animals.
It is estimated that there are between 45000 and 90000 elephants in this area.
- B&Bs in Eugene, Springfield and Lane County – Eugene, Oregon
- Online travel guide to Eugene, Oregon. Cozy, affordable, and plenty to choose
from in the Eugene, Eugene, Springfield and Lane County areas.
- There And Back Again…Maybe
- There And Back Again...Maybe: Sophie Dixon-Box's trip to Australasia with her
boyfriend with an eye to settling down somewhere.
- Chasing Horizons
- Chasing Horizons: Phil Rado has combined work with travel for the last four years.
He has plenty of stories from his travels so far and is looking forward ...
- The Buddha’s Striptease
- The Buddha's Striptease: Naked in Oz Tour 2001. Todd Traynor's travelogue about
letting go of the A-type tendancies that make him attach high importance to ...
- The Golden Triangle
- Travel guide for The Golden Triangle: Thailand, Burma, China.