Vacations Travel Articles
- April 1999 – Paris, France
- Newsletter. Go ahead, sign up for the BootsnAll bi-monthly newsletter.
It's entertainment and helps you keep up with what's going on around the world. ...
- Makgadikgadi Pans National Park & Adjoining Salt Pans, Botswana …
- Once a superlake, the Makgadikgadi Pans now comprise perennial pools that attract
waterbuck, bushbuck and resident hippos.
- Linyanti Wildlife Reserve, Botswana
- The Linyanti Reserve is highly populated with animals particularly in the dry
winter months when elephants concentrate in enormous numbers at the rivers and ...
- Central Kalahari Game Reserve, Botswana
- The Central Kalahari Game Reserve (CKGR) is the largest game reserve in the world,
and has until recently been closed to the public.
- Chobe Game Reserve, Botswana – Africa Game Reserves Travel Guide …
- Both hippo's and elephants epitomise this park more than any other animals.
It is estimated that there are between 45000 and 90000 elephants in this area.
- Hiking – Eugene, Oregon Travel Guide
- Online travel guide to Eugene, Oregon. Online guide to Eugene's local hiking trails.
- Cheap Eats – Eugene, Oregon Travel Guide
- Online travel guide to Eugene, Oregon. Cheap eats in Eugene, Oregon.
- Places to Stay – Eugene, Oregon Travel Guide
- Online travel guide to Eugene, Oregon. From B&B's to hostels to hotels to camping,
where to stay in Eugene.
- How to Kill a Rental Car
- Andrew Walker's adventures during his 11-day road trip through the American
Southwest with his friend Josh Mowczko.
- Southern Oregon Travel Guide
- The Travel Guide for Southern Oregon will take you to and around Ashland, Medford,
and the life in and and out of town there.