Vasudev Murthy Travel Articles
- Cultural Travails – A Visitor to the United States
- A cultural anthropologist visits the primitive tribes of the United States and describes the quaint traditions of its isolated peoples.
- Madness at Thirty Nine Thousand Feet – India, Asia
- Vasudev Murthy experienced a harrowing, confusing and most novel flight.
- Train to Sofia – Bulgaria, Europe
- Vasudev Murthy describes an overnight journey from Bucharest to Sofia over the Danube.
- On Time in Swizerland – Europe
- Vasudev Murthy found Switzerland precise, correct, clean, its currency surprisingly colourful, unlike the people and place.
- Travel Travails – Reno to Denver to Chicago to Detroit, USA
- Vasudev Murthy describes the joys, oops, I mean the pains of plane travel.
- A Bad Poet visits Amsterdam – Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Europe
- Vasudev Murthy finds the Dutch to be very strict in keeping to the thirty-six hour work week - even poets.
- Transatlantic Tales – From India to North America
- Vasudev Murthy recalls how difficult it was in the old days to travel to the United States.
- Harrowing Heathrow – London, England, United Kingdom, Europe
- Vasudev Murthy writes about how tight security is at Heathrow Airport. Read what happened to him - and worse - to others.
- Wat Pho in Bangkok – Bangkok, Thailand
- Vasudev Murthy cleverly dodges several scam artists en route to various Buddhist temples in Bangkok.
- Misery in Bangkok – Chatachuk and Banglamphu – Bangkok, Thailand