volcano Travel Articles
- Trading Places in Nicaragua
- In Nicaragua, the living is easy and inexpensive and adventures await. Try some of these suggestions from Shelley Seale to help you experience the local way of life in full.
- New Rule: Don’t Climb a Volcano While It’s Erupting – Pacaya, Guatemala
- Pacaya is an active volcano in Guatemala that thousands of people climb every year. Daniel Reynolds Riveiro just happened to be on top of it when it began erupting.
- Five Days in Costa Rica
- Some much to see, so little time...that is Costa Rica in a nutshell. Join Patrick and Katrina Foster on a whirlwind jaunt to Arenal and the cloudforests of Monteverde and Santa Elena.
- 11 Famous Volcanoes in the Americas That You Can Climb
- Have you ever wanted to see what the inside of a volcano looks like? You have more options than you probably realized, and here are 11 interesting volcanoes you can climb, just in the Americas.