voluntourism Travel Articles
- Global Voluntourism: You Want Me to Pay to do What?
- Naysayers will likely be disgruntled by the notion of paid voluntourism for decades to come, but zoologist/travel writer Nola Lee Kelsey offers some food for thought for travelers who still have an open mind on the topic of paying to volunteer.
- The Power of Ten – Habitat for Humanity in Puerto Angel, Mexico
- Escaping the frigid Minnesota winter, eighteen Habitat for Humanity volunteers discover a warm place on the coast of southern Mexico, and in their hearts.
- Tan Lines Fade – Habitat for Humanity in North Carolina
- Tan lines fade much faster than the effects of a Habitat for Humanity experience for Grace Hawkins.