- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
West Indies Travel Articles
- It’s OK to Travel with a Bathrobe #13: Push to Flush – St. Lucia
- Working on a yacht is actually work. However, Carmen's boss seemed to think he was doing her a favour. He wasn't her boss for long.
- It’s OK to Travel with a Bathrobe #10: Dreams are just Dreams – St. Lucia
- Carmen suggests that our dreams should have more concrete labels like "Ideas" or "Projects" if we want to make them real.
- Cuba Independently? Es Posible! #5: Las Terrazas/Sierra De Rosario
- The food in the local palador is excellent and Cuban coffee should be added to a list of banned substances!
- Puerto Rico – Sept 99
- Information on travel to Puerto Rico.
- Andros Island, Bahamas – April 1999
- You’ll want to take your boots to Andros Island, but as you might expect, a pair of sandals is also in order. The largest of the Bahamian islands, Andros is still very much on the wild side â€“ great for adventurers and those people who can’t stand gift shops and the usual tourist trash! If […]