- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Western Africa Travel Articles
- The Heart of Kumasi – Ghana, Africa
- Gayle Pescud vows to navigate West Africa's largest open air market alone. She accomplishes her mission and adds another one.
- Travels in the Interior of Africa
- A relatively short ride in a Gambian bush taxi can be quite eventful, in an extremely slow kind of way. Bjørn Christian Tørrissen does recommend it, at least as a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Escape to Mali – Africa
- Alyson Peel shares her thoughts on several small cities in Mali, West Africa.
- Guinea: Life During Wartime – Africa
- Julie Reimer fantasized about a relaxing week in Senegal. It was supposed to be a vacation from her normal life in Guinea, not part of an evacuation.
- A Month in Senegal and the Gambia – Senegal, Gambia, Africa
- Rev. Stephen L. Johnson liked West Africa. It tested his patience and he met locals.