Whitsunday Islands Travel Stories Travel Articles
- Sunshine Sailing Shenanigans – Whitsunday Islands, Queensland, Australia
- Lee Rigley embarks on a New Year's adventure on a crewless yacht.
- Swagman #18 – Whitsunday ‘Sailing’ – Whitsunday Islands, Australia
- Backpackers convene like moths to a flame to the many Whitsunday sailing deals offered in Airlie Beach, and very often get burned.
- Pursuit of the Endless Summer #10
- Sailing the Whitsundays “The weather started getting rough, the tiny ship was tossed. If it wasn’t for the courage of the fearless crew, Bojangles would be lost…” Captain Dale yelled, “Hang on!” Our stomachs dropped as we plunged down the backside of the swell. Swallowed in its trough, we looked up at the next approaching […]
- Three Days on the Ragamuffin II
- Andrew Caballero-Reynolds found that sailing on th