wine Travel Articles
- Grapes, Castles, and the Rhine in Bacharach, Germany
- Susan Fogwell recommends a one or two-day stop in Bacharach, Germany, home of Riesling grapes. This is Rhine castle territory; add a must-do river boat tour on the list of sights.
- Wine Tasting in Alsace, France
- The Alsace region of France is filled with charms, not the least of which is excellent wine tasting. Christopher Allen is something of an expert and he gives his best advice here.
- The Hottest New Vacation Spot: Your Local Airport!
- Where can you find some of the hottest Spas, Wine Bars, Art, Music and Food around? Yep, your local airport!
- 8 North American wine regions that aren’t in Northern California
- Join BootsnAll on a tour of some of North America's best wine regions in places you might not expect