- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Wisconsin Travel Articles
- Up from the River…Seeing Milwaukee from Its Waterfront Pubs
- Milwaukee have many interesting and entertaining sights. As the city that beer built, we only thought it fitting to see it through the boozy eyes of its many waterfront bars.
- Family-Themed Day Trips Around Milwaukee – Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
Roy A. Barnes recommends three of his favorite family-friendly day trips in Milwaukee: ice skate at an official olympic training facility, take part in the great Wisconsin tradition of apple pickin
- Milwaukee’s One of a Kind Attractions, Part II – Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
- Milwaukee has many one-of-a-kind attractions. Roy A. Barnes says to check these out and be quite simply - amazed!
- Take a Trip Around the World: Dine In Milwaukee, Part I – Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
- Roy A. Barnes thinks Milwaukee is so much more than beer! In fact, he wonders how people can find the time to get drunk when a plethora of non-alcoholic fare exists. After reading this, see if you agr