Worldwide with Wee-Cheng Travel Articles
- Worldwide with Wee-Cheng #60: Trans-Siberian Railway: Life & Fun Across 9000 km of Taiga, Steppes & Plain Wilderness, Part II -
- Leaving Vladivostok for Mongolia, Wee-Cheng finishes the world's longest rail journey.
- Worldwide with Wee-Cheng #40: Sarajevo & Mostar, Bosnia-Herzogovina: Paradise Lost and Recovering, Part II – Sarajevo & Mostar,
- Mostar shows how divided the country and people still are, and the surrounding villages remind you of the death tolls.
- Worldwide with Wee-Cheng #31: Thessaloniki, Greek Macedonia & Skopje, Republic of Macedonia: A Tale of Two Macedonias, Part I -
- Macedonia can't quite be itself - such is Wee-Cheng's welcome to the Balkans, land of confused politics and identities.
- Worldwide with Wee-Cheng #32: Thessaloniki, Greek Macedonia & Skopje, Republic of Macedonia: A Tale of Two Macedonias, Part II -
- Cities like Ohrid and Skopje are but 2 indications of past and possible troubles, but also of hope for Macedonia, its people and the future.
- Worldwide with Wee-Cheng #53: Police Racism in Russia: A New Age Buddhist Preaches the Bible to a Corrupt Policeman in Red Squar
- Such a beautiful day to return to Moscow was nothing to prepare Wee-Cheng for a nasty yet amusing inciden
- Worldwide with Wee-Cheng #67: Yunnan Province, China: An encounter with Dr. Ho, the legendary Taoist Doctor of the Jade Dragon S
- Wee-Cheng recounts meeting the famous Dr. Ho, and seeing the view from the Tiger Leaping Toilet.
- Worldwide with Wee-Cheng #71: Killing Fields & Fried Spiders: Adventures in Poor Rich Cambodia – Cambodia
- Five hours by bus across a mere 150 kilometers tell a lot about the current state of the old Khmer Empire.
- Worldwide with Wee-Cheng #72: Bangkok Notes: Home Nearer Than Ever Before – Bangkok, Thailand
- A planned two days in Thailand turn into six, even though home is closer than ever.
- Worldwide with Wee-Cheng #69: Hanoi & Northern Vietnam: A Courageous People Have Arisen Again – Hanoi, Vietnam
- How cafe chon is made might add a new meaning to the expression "shit coffee," but Tan Wee-Cheng says it doesn't taste anything like shit.
- Worldwide with Wee-Cheng #70: Down Highway One of Vietnam: Journey Through Ancient Kingdoms And Old Battlefields – Vietnam
- Even when Highway One is dry vehicles have to shudder in and out of potholes, and it is makes Wee-Cheng ask, why am I here?