Xian Travel Articles
- Visiting the World’s Highest Stupa – Famen, China
- Michael Kan took a day-trip from Xi'an to visit what's said to be the world's highest stupa, and finds plenty of reasons why a quick trip wasn't enough.
- Xian – Honor Thy Father
- Xian is more than just the Terra Cotta Warriors, a place where Bill Pfeffer will always remember the new friends he met and the best friend he lost.
- The Yin and Yang of China Travel – Asia
- Olga Leskiw-Suzuki delves into the good, the bad and the ugly of travelling through China.
- The Midnight Epress To Xian – Xian, China, NE Asia, Asia
- This was the first time Bruce McDonnell Davis and his wife bedded down on a train with a woman they didnâ€™t know and her big man, a geologist.
- Buddhist Temples and Grotesque Rocks: My Tour of China – China
- Christine Chan tou
- Dusk In The Moslem Quarter – Xi’an, China
- Moslem Xi'an is a world apart from the rest of the city - and nation.
- Searching for Something #21: Homeward Bound – Beijing and Xi\’an, China
- Beijing and Xi'an are the last stops before Tutti and Josh head back to San Francisco, and no, they aren't going to stay to linger over the Terracotta Army.
- The Thermal Trip #5: Beijing to Xian – Beijing to Xian, China
- Melanie hit a lot of the tourist highlights in both Beijing and Xian, but also found some out of the way places along the way that she had all to herself.