Many myths abound about why people can’t take round the world trips, but we think they’re exactly that – myths! For every reason, or excuse, you throw at us for why you can’t travel, we have a good response for why that myth is wrong.
Jenn Miller joined us on video for yesterday’s chat, and as always, had some fantastic insight for why there is no good reason for not traveling, if that’s what you really want to do. She’s made it happen for over five years, and she’s done it with four kids in tow! Check out the video to get some awesome tips, advice, and inspiration.
For more on RTW myths, check out the following articles, and if you missed #RTWChat yesterday, read the recap below.
- Debunking Myths of RTW Travel
- 8 Crappy Reasons Not to Take a RTW Trip (and 8 Great Reasons Why You Should)
- Why It’s Not Crazy for Working Professionals to Quit Their Jobs and Travel the World
- Should You Quit Your Job to Travel in a Still Uncertain Economy
- Seven Solo Female Travel Myths Debunked