We focused on the topic of Family Travel this week at #rtwchat!
We had a guest on our live video chat this week, BootsnAll writer and family travel guru Jenn Miller of The Edventure Project, who has been traveling with her husband and four children for over four years now.
Jenn has some fantastic insight on the idea of long-term, slow travel with a family, and shares her expertise and tips on family travel and most importantly, educating your children on the road. If you have a family (or plan to start one some day) and don’t want to give up your wanderlusting ways, then I urge you to watch this chat.
To read more from Jenn, check out the following articles she has written for BootsnAll:
- Long Term Travel as Education
- Challenge Yourself and Do Hard Things
- What I’ve Learned From Life and Travel
- Giving Teens the Freedom to Travel
- Why and How to Embrace Long-term Slow Travel
- 5 Steps to Simplify Family Travel
The usual, weekly recap of the chat is after the jump.
Recap of #rtwchat on Twitter – October 31, 2012