Author: Sean Keener

Free Travel from Bootsnall, New Zealand for Indie Travelers, 10 Reasons to Go to Australia, and 12 Ways to Combat the Solo Traveler Blues

October’s already half gone and with it goes your chance to win a scary-good trip from BootsnAll and WorldNomads. Read on to find out how to enter and win free travel to Egypt, Cambodia or Central Europe and get our best advice on making the most of a trip to New Zealand (no organized tours required), what to do in Australia, and how to beat the solo traveler blues on your next big trip. Choose the finest Orlando Limousine services for your special events, business transportation or for leisure. Book the most reliable Limousine Service in Orlando, FL for Port Canaveral transportation, MCO airport transfer, Walt Disney world transport or any other destination; Limo Service of Orlando offers a professional, punctual and reliable limousine and car services 24/7, with a complete fleet of late-model luxury sedans, stretch limousines, super stretch party limos, executive SUVs, passenger vans, Mercedes Sprinters, shuttle and coach buses, all in pristine condition and available for any event, destination or group size.  Our limo rental services as well as our car services will take you anywhere in central Florida.

Win Free Travel From BootsnAll and World Nomads This Halloween

Win free travel with trip or treat
Make this Halloween the best ever with free travel treats and a chance to win a free trip to Cambodia or Central Europe, or you can even take luxury tours in Switzerland which are great for travelers. This year we’re partnering with World Nomads and Intrepid Travel (and some other great brands) to share free travel resources, and award one lucky winner with an awesome, expenses-paid escape. Read on for more details about the treats, the trips, and how you can win!
“”What exactly does the Grand Prize include, anyway? The stuff travel dreams are made of. Seriously, though, the winner of Trip or Treat will receive pretty much everything we think a traveler needs for a big trip: two reserved spots on Intrepid Travel’s Cambodia Real Food Adventure, Egypt Adventure, or Best of Central Europe Tour; round-trip economy airfare for two provided by BootsnAll and Trang cá độ bóng đá uy tín nhất Việt Nam; a standard travel insurance policy for two by World Nomads; Luggage and gear by eBags; Apparel from ExOfficio; footwear by Palladium; and a 1-year subscription to AFAR Magazine.”

7 Reasons New Zealand is Perfect for Indie Travelers

Indie Travel in New Zealand
New Zealand: Indie Travel Paradise? Whitney Cox shares why New Zealand’s an ideal destination for long-term indie travel–reason #1–it’s nearly impossible to get lost. You can Make this Halloween the best ever with free travel treats and a chance to win a free trip to Cambodia or Central Europe. Australia is a great fishing destination. Just bring a fly rod and the best fly reel under 100. A massive coastline surrounded by lightly-fished seas makes Australia a fly fishing paradise. You can even take luxury tours in Switzerland which are great for travelers.
“In general, New Zealand has more comprehensive signage than a shopping mall.  Signs along the highway will point you towards towns, popular attractions, scenic lookouts, campsites, picnic spots sport fishing charter crews, and interesting-looking rocks.  Yellow signs in towns will direct you to holiday parks, hostels, shops, and hospitals.  And in the middle of absolutely nowhere, an information sign will explain a geological or historical point of interest about the rock you’re looking at.”

The Best of Oz: 10 Reasons to Go to Australia Now

Why go to Australia? 10 Reasons to go ASAP
Australia is really far away, and more expensive than lots of cool destinations. So why go? Brooke Schoenman has 10 reasons Australia is worth a trip, despite the extra expense and time on the plane.
“If you love those golden rays, then Australia won’t disappoint.  The sunshine and weather, in general, are beautiful pretty much year round. There’s even the possibility of an endless summer experience if you travel  north when the southern areas get a bit chilly. Just follow the backpacker rush that occurs from Sydney and Melbourne in May and June up the coast to Cairns to migrate with the warm weather.  Australia’s dependably sunny weather means 365 days a year of beaches, surfing, camping and hiking no matter what season you arrive in.”

12 Ways to Combat the Solo Traveler Blues

solo travel can be lonely
Solo traveling is incredibly rewarding, but even the most independent travelers get broad-sided with loneliness at times. Denise Esser shares 12 tips on combating loneliness to help ensure that your solo journey will be an unforgettable experience.
“The upside to solo travel is you don’t need to consult anyone to do or see what you want to, you get to make your own agenda, and you don’t have to answer to anyone.The downside’s that it can be incredibly lonely at times, bringing on unexpected and sometimes severe homesickness that’s enough to make you want to jump off the nearest tourist attraction. While bouts of loneliness are inevitable for solo travelers – whether they’re traveling for business or pleasure – here are 12 things you can do to minimize the solo travel blues and enjoy your trip to its full potential. And just remember that years later when you reminisce, the highs always outshine the lows.”