Author: Sean Keener

Introducing the 2nd Round of BootsnAll Travel Writers!

About seven months ago, we launched the BootsnAll Writer Platform, and introduced five new writers in May. After launching a search for more writers again in August, we’re excited to once again introduce you to the latest BootsnAll travel writers!

Catherine Bodry: WhyGo Thailand

Catherine Bodry is our Thailand expert. Originally from the Pacific Northwest, she’s visited several dozen countries, can book a hotel room in several languages, and has two chickens. Her work has been published by Lonely Planet, Fodor’s, AOL, MSN, and Trail Runner Magazine.
You can find Catherine in the following places:

 

Julie Ovenell-Carter: WhyGo Canada

Our Canada expert is Julie Ovenell-Carter, a wanderlusty Canuck with good boots, good sense, and a good way with words — your go-to gal for Canadian travel tips.
You can find Julie in the following places:

 

Melanie Waldman: WhyGo London

Our London expert, Melanie Waldman, has been in love with vibrant, exciting London since childhood. Since her first vist in 1985 (the debut of Eastenders and Live Aid, and the end of Margaret Thatcher), she’s seen London grow into an art, design, financial, entertainment and culinary center — and as far as she’s concerned, the greatest city in the world.
You can find Melanie in the following places:

 

Malia Yoshioka: WhyGo Hawaii

Last but not least is our Hawaii expert, Malia Yoshioka. Born and raised on the beautiful island of Maui, Malia has always had a passion for travel.
You can find Malia in the following places:

 

Welcome to our four new writers!

Every day this week, we’ll introduce you to one of our new, fantastic writers in our daily travel articles section. First up, Melanie Waldman and 10 Reasons to Visit London Now.